ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD K12 SCHOOL SITE LICENSE
Adobe is offering Creative Cloud for Education Device Licenses through a new licensing option, the Adobe K-12 School Site License. This offering is available for primary and secondary or K-12 schools only. The Adobe K-12 School Site License allows a school to install Creative Cloud for education device licenses on at least 100 school-owned or school-leased computers.
The Adobe Creative Cloud K-12 School Site License also comes with free access to the Adobe Education Exchange where teachers can download curriculum and share best practices with other teachers.
Adobe Creative Cloud K-12 Site Licenses Device Licenses are perfect for classrooms, labs, and environments where multiple users utilize the same application on a single computer without having to log-in or authenticate license ownership. Key features of Device Licenses include –
- License for each institutional computer – rather than per user. Device licenses can only be installed on a single computer and do not allow for a second installation.
- Online services are not included. Device licenses do not include cloud storage, Behance & Behance talent search, Adobe Typekit, PhoneGap Build, and Adobe Expert Services.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Education ushers in a new era of creativity and collaboration that gives your students and teachers everything they need to capture inspiration and work together to create amazing content across desktop and mobile. Give your students and teachers the world’s best tools and services to help them collaborate, create, and publish: Adobe Creative Cloud for Education.
Click here for more information on the Adobe Creative Cloud K12 School Site License
Click here for frequently asked questions about the Adobe Creative Cloud K12 School Site License
What’s Included in Adobe Creative Cloud for Education (Device Licenses)?
- Adobe Photoshop CC – Edit and composite images, use 3D tools, edit video and perform advanced image analysis.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC – Organize, edit and batch-process all your digital photos in one intuitive library.
- Adobe Illustrator CC – Create vector-based graphics for print, web, video and mobile.
- Adobe InDesign CC – Design professional layouts for print and digital publishing.
- Adobe Muse CC – Create and publish dynamic websites without writing code.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Edit video with high-performance, industry-leading editing tools.
- Adobe After Effects CC – Create industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC – Design, develop and maintain standards-based websites and applications.
- Adobe Flash Professional CC – Create rich interactive content across varied platforms and devices.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC – Create, protect, sign, collaborate on and print PDF documents.
- Adobe Audition CC – Create, edit and enhance audio for broadcast, video and film.
- Adobe SpeedGrade CC – Manipulate light and color in video footage.
- Adobe Prelude CC – Streamline the import and logging of video from any video format.
- Adobe InCopy CC – Enable writers and designers to work simultaneously on the same document.
- Adobe Bridge CC – Browse, organize and search your photos and design files in one central place.
- Adobe Flash Builder Premium – Build exceptional applications for Android, BlackBerry and iOS using a single codebase.
- Adobe Fireworks CS6 – Rapidly prototype websites and applications, and optimize web graphics.
- Adobe Edge Tools & Services – Optimize the look and performance of websites.
- Capture apps: Adobe Brush, Shape, Color and Hue – Capture inspiration around you and then bring it into your creative process across desktop and mobile devices.
- Design apps: Illustrator Draw, Illustrator Line, Photoshop Sketch, Comp and Preview – Create layouts and draw expressively on your mobile devices, and preview mobile designs on iOS devices.
- Visual storytelling apps: Slate, Premiere Clip and Voice – Craft visual stories and animated videos and edit with the power of Premiere Pro CC on mobile.
- Photography apps: Lightroom for mobile and Photoshop Mix – Bring the power of Adobe digital imaging to your mobile devices with full Photoshop and Lightroom compatibility.
- Community apps: Behance and Creative Portfolio – Showcase and discover creative work, and connect with the creative community.
Exclusive Business Features for Creative Cloud for Education (Device License)
- Centralized administration tools. Manage and track both Complete and Single-App seats from the handy Admin Console.
- Creative Cloud Packager. Centrally deploy apps and updates across your organization.