If you don’t know what CorelDRAW is, it is an industry-acclaimed graphic design tool for Windows. The suite comes with cutting-edge features to help you create beautiful designs, graphics, photos, and websites with both ease and confidence.
Why do you need CorelDRAW? Well here are 5 reasons why!
- The LiveSketch tool is extremely time-saving. When using this tool, your sketch strokes are adjusted and combined with existing vector curves, which allows you to sketch and design on the fly. This also eliminates the task of sketching on paper, scanning and tracing to vector!
- Thanks to redesigned nodes and handles, you get faster, intuitive node manipulation. Each node type is assigned a unique shape, so you can quickly identify cusp, smooth, and symmetrical nodes.
- Using tablet mode makes it easy to make adjustments quickly using touch or a stylus. The Touch workspace streamlines the UI to maximize the size of your drawing window by displaying only the tools and commands you are most likely to use.
- Experience more natural drawing and achieve more expressive results with the native Surface Studio and Microsoft Dial, and advanced stylus support. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 has been enhanced so you can take advantage of pressure, bearing, tilt, and rotation of your stylus to control a variety of tools and effects.
- Bring your earlier environments directly into the new CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 and continue designing right where you left off. You now can import select work space elements into your current work space, or creating a totally new UI setup.