Key Benefits for Schools
The Adobe Creative Cloud for Education K-12 Site License is an easy-to-manage, term-based licensing program that gives educational institutions access to new versions of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications. The program starts out with a minimum purchase of 100 device licenses but can be expanded to meet your needs. It’s the perfect solution for licensing computer labs OR a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) program.
How it Works
- Just count the number of computers on which you need to install Adobe Creative Cloud (minimum 100 computers)
- Order your site license at the incredibly low price of $25 per license (annual term license fee)
- The Adobe Creative Cloud K-12 School Site License also comes with free access to the Adobe Education Exchange where teachers can download curriculum and share best practices with other teachers.
- Authorized Reseller: Adobe Creative Cloud K-12 Site License is available through authorized Adobe education resellers – Genesis Technologies Inc. is an Adobe Authorized Gold Education Reseller.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Adobe creative products are included with the Adobe Creative Cloud K-12 Site License?
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- Adobe Flash Professional CC
- Adobe Flash Builder Premium Edition
- Adobe Fireworks CC
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Audition CC
- Adobe Encore CC
- Adobe SpeedGrade CC
- Adobe Prelude CC
- Adobe Muse CC
- Adobe Bridge CC
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Adobe Edge Tools & Services
- Adobe Media Encoder CC
Can our district purchase a K-12 School Site License and distribute licenses to multiple schools?
No, a district must purchase a K-12 School Site License for each school that will be using the software. K-12 School Site Licenses cannot be broken up and distributed among multiple schools or school locations.
Can Adobe Creative Cloud be broken up and individual components installed on multiple computers?
No, an Adobe Creative Cloud K–12 School Site License can only be installed on the number of machines for which licenses have been purchased (minimum of 100 units). If you don’t require the full Creative Cloud suite to be installed you can create a custom installation package. For example, a photography computer lab may only need Photoshop and Lightroom. You can create an installation package with just those two applications but each device will still use up the full device license.
Do Adobe Creative Cloud K–12 School Site Licenses allow teacher home use?
Yes, Adobe Creative Cloud K–12 School Site License allows for teacher home usage. A license may be deployed in a classroom, lab or at home as long as the school has procured enough licenses to meet their deployment needs.
Can we install K–12 School Site License software on student computers not owned by the school?
As of December 2015, the site license DOES allow for installation on student-owned devices as long as you’ve procured enough licenses through your reseller. The IT Administrator has full control over recalling licenses once a student leaves the school. Recalled licenses will go back into your pool of available licenses ready for install.